Green Day Holiday intro?

• thanks to hoohah!

works very well with LP mit EMG passive

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Hi,

Here is one that can be found on the Rig Exchange I think... I know it's free though.

It is a Profile of a Custom Audio Electronics OD100 that I have tweaked a bit.

I must have 25 different snapshots of this Rig and I love it with basically any Green Day periods. You just need to adapt it a little bit for each.

I use this profile mainly with a Tokai ES-135 that has Pickups in the spirit of the original PAF. It also works well with Passive Seymour Duncan Humbuckers and also with Active Seymour Duncan Blackouts.
    Again, you need to adapt the profile a little depending on what you are using but not that much.

I also found that, let's say, I have the profile set for the Dookie album and I want to switch for the American Idiot album, I just lower my guitar tone from 10 to about 3-4.

The profile, raw, doesn't sound that great on it's own but in the mix, it is pretty close.

Another good point for using this profile is that Billy Joe uses a CAE OD100 mainly as an amp when playing Live. The techs are feeding the outputs of this amp through all sorts of sh*t after but I don't know the details.

Here is copy of the CAE OD100 that I have tweaked.

Let me know if that works for you as I am also interested to know if I am close in tweaking or not. You know, all this tweaking can be really subjective sometimes.

Cheers,

Marc.