Looking for a Tokai Les Paul/SG/ES MIJ Lefthand (Germany or EU)

• Looking for a Tokai Les Paul/SG/ES MIJ Lefthand
    It can be used, but it needs to be Lefty, made in Japan.
    No Chinese Copies, please.

These days I am longing for a goldtop les paul with P-90s but it is no must.

Any idea where to buy (Shipping to Germany, so I need to buy within EU)?

Anybody here who offers Lefties?

Thanks in advance!

• Nothing wrong with your statement, Ingolf, but all of these are copies ;)

I am looking for Japan only. I like a good tone and playability. I know these Chinese copies and they are nothing but so so.
    But thanks for your message anyway.

• To avoid import taxes and stuff like that I can (want) only buy within Europe.
    I know some dealers (with good prices) in Japan, but before I buy there I want to try to get my hands on another one for an acceptable price here in Europe.

Thanks for your help guys.
    Much appreciated.

• Hi Against It,

Have you tried the Tokai dealer in the UK if you want to stay within the EU? http://www.tokai-guitars.co.uk/

As for Chinese guitars.....

Once upon a time, you could indeed pretty much guarantee that a Chinese guitar would be terrible. Now those days are gone. Yes, there is still some poor quality coming out from there but it's not universal.

I have a Burny Les Paul which is made in China and the build quality / fit / finish are better than you would expect at the price point. And I've heard good things about the Chinese Tokais too.

• Guitartone (a member on this board whose name is Lance) has a very good reputation on this and many other forums for providing Tokais. I've not personally bought from him but good things are always said. I'm sure if you drop him a PM he can help you or put you in touch with someone local who can :)

I don't sell Tokais to guys in Germany because Tokai have a distributor in Germany.

I've only sold one Tokai to a member here in Germany, and that was an LS92 Pink Paisley.
    I specifically got PERMISSION from the German distributor (Gottfried) to sell the guitar.