Feature request: "pseudo-folder" for Favorites in folder tree

• I don't know if some people would find this confusing, but I'd love to have a separate entry in the folder tree where all the rigs marked "favorite" are automatically collected.

It would be a "pseudo-folder" in the sense that it shows favorite rigs from all over your library, but those rigs remain in their original location (like the so called "libraries" in Windows 7 that look like regular folders but collect pictures, videos etc. from various "actual" folders on your computer).

• +1
    If this was added as a new feature, the contents of the Folder could be automatically updated each time RM is launched.

A similar suggestion: An automatically updated "My Rigs" folder would be useful, too.

A more open-ended version of the idea:
    Instead of creating the above dedicated folders, there could be User definable auto updated folders. When a Search is done, offer the option of saving the Search results as a new Folder - the new Folder would update the search results when Rig Manager is launched.

• A more open-ended version of the idea:
    Instead of creating the above dedicated folders, there could be User definable auto updated folders. When a Search is done, offer the option of saving the Search results as a new Folder - the new Folder would update the search results when Rig Manager is launched.

Great idea. All right -- mockup time!!

How about something like this:

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ohpOzf3.jpg]

Where the "user collections" are all faux-folders based on a search of the database. "Favorites" and "My rigs" are default, others can be added by the user. :thumbup: