What's your favorite setup with FCB1010 for live use?

• Hey guys
    Just curious how you organize your performance and stomps for live use; I'm a new fcb1010 with uno4kemper owner. I've organized my rigs like this for the moment:

- lower row (1-5): performance 1-5
    (I usually use 5 variations or profiles of the same amp at different gain stage: cleanish, crunch, lead...)

- upper row (6-10): stomp C, stomp D (usually boost or od pedals), Mod, Delay and Tap tempo
    The profiles have comp and wah in stomps A and B

Left exp pedal for wah (and whammy on lead presets) and right for volume

What about you? :?:
    Thanks
    Matt

Edited 2 times, last by mattt67 ().

• PS: my main rig is the famous Morgan ac 20, but I switched the cab with a Blackstar 1x12 from one of Andy's free profiles

PPS: if you're using an other chip, or an other foot controller, feel free to share your settings :)

• My configuration is:

Expression pedals swapped.

Upper / lower switches swapped, because I find myself more often adding/subtracting single effects to a rig than switching the entire rig within a song. When speed and precision counts I find it just a little easier to hit the right switch on the lower row.

The upper row of switches are thus 1-5.
    The lower 5 are: A, C, X, Mod and Delay.

How I organise performances (I prefer the term "banks" myself to be consistent with the most common midi terms) depend on the setting and which guitar(s) I bring to the gig. In a coverband I use a wide range of tones from rigs spread across 4-5 banks. When the focus is more narrow I stay within banks that have a selection of rigs tailored for each individual guitar and the style of music played.

Next to the FCB1010 I have a separate switch to toggle the tuner. I also set the range for the volume pedal (rig-menu page 3:4) to -4.9 and lock the setting to apply it to all rigs. This stops the KPA from activating the tuner when I back off to zero volume.

Edited once, last by heldal ().

• I pretty much use a patch per "sound" and a performance per song.

I use 1 for distortion rhythm tone and 5 for clean rhythm tone, then further "in" gets more "effected". 2 is usually distortion lead with a bit of delay, and 3 is usually distortion lead with a load of delay. 4 is usually clean delay :)

Most of the time all the switching is done by a laptop, FCB is there for tuning and emergencies.