Saving Presets to Slots 1 - 5 on my FCB1010

• This is probably a stupid question, but how do I do this?

I have the FCB1010 with uno4kemper and have 5 presets that I want to save to foot switches 1 -5 on my FCB1010

Right now each one is assigned a preset but I want to overwrite them with my own.

Thanks guys,

• Hi, please refer to the manual for such basic questions:

you can assign up to 128 MIDI program change numbers to rigs in the Kemper
    Profiler to switch between them by using an external MIDI pedal or by sending program changes from your
    computer.

To do so, first select the rig you want to assign a program change number to and then press the SYSTEM
    button. Navigate to the MIDI Settings page using the right page button, select a desired PrgChg slot using

the soft knob labeled “MIDI PrgChg#” and then press the soft button labeled “Assign”. Use the soft button
    labeled “Unassign” to unassign a rig.

On the next page you can set the MIDI Channel that you want to use for communication between the Kem-
    per Profiler and your other MIDI devices using the soft knob labeled MIDI Global Channel.

Alternatively you may use Performance Mode, see Kemper Profiler Basics manual page 39 and following.

:)

• I should have been more clear...

In the bottom right corner of the presets there is a number that tells which slot? it's in.

I'm wondering how I can move a preset that's located at say #88 to #1 so when I press "Prog Chg 1" in Bank 01 on my controller it goes to that patch.

I have 5 presets that I wanted to move to Bank 01 and have them on switches 1-5.

Right now, patches 1 -5 have the following;

1 - Steave Clean 2 - Steave Crunch 01 3 - Steave Crunch 02 4 - Steave Lead 5 - Halobacter

• Under Midi Settings, I don't have a "soft knob labeled “MIDI PrgChg#” ......

• fyi - its under the browse mode program change. I got it.

• Thanks for asking the question! I had the same one. While I love the Uno4Kemper chip and FcB1010, it is hardly "plug and play".

Have to figure all of this out. Performance mode is not working correctly on my new unit either. Will do a bit more reading and experimenting.