FCB1010 + eurakaprom 2 EXP pedals problem

• I got my FCB1010 today and I installed the chip and I did the setup+calibration exactly as the site say.
    everything working just fine except the EXP pedals - the Volume working weird and not smooth, and I can't feel the Wah.
    On SP mode - when I hit the Pitch/Wah for example the I can't hear the effect.

Does somebody know what I need to do?

Thanks,
    Mickey

• Do you have a slot/button assigned to wah on the Kemper and active? There has to be a dedicated spot for the wah in the Kemper effects chain, but not for the volume. Let me know if this is something you've already tried or not.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• I tried that , but the Wah still not working

and the Volume "envelop" is really not smooth.

The rest of the functions are working great (which mean the buttons 1-10)

• I would email Eureka as he gets back to people quickly. Did you purchase the newest prom or the older programmable? With all the other functions working it could be the prom, seating the prom (something might have bent -which you could inspect and try installing again) or a glitch. If you've already calibrated and re-calibrated then it usually fixes those issues. Look over the install and email them.

• I have the Prom 2.0

I emailed to David and he replied really quickly but didn't solve my problem yet.
    I also also asked to David if is there a way to disable the Heel down-tuner function, ad he told me that it's the first time he see that :) :).
    Is there a way to disable this function?

• That was an update within the kemper. When you go volume down it automatically pops the tuner up. It drops off as soon as you engage any volume though.

• I'm not a fan of this function :) 0 I know that I can change (in every rig - not globally) the range of the volume from 5.0 to 4.9 but that's mean that the guitar will not be completely silent.

BTW, I notice that when I'm 10% on the EXP volume, it seems that not only the volume lowered but also the GAIN - Is it ok, because I'm used to lowed rig with still full gain.

• I'm not a fan of this function :) 0 I know that I can change (in every rig - not globally) the range of the volume from 5.0 to 4.9 but that's mean that the guitar will not be completely silent.

But that's why the range is there. Believe me, it will be 'silent enough' with range set to 4.9.

BTW, I notice that when I'm 10% on the EXP volume, it seems that not only the volume lowered but also the GAIN - Is it ok, because I'm used to lowed rig with still full gain.

There is absolutely no change in gain if you place the volume pedal post amp (rig menu).