Folder "Quick" in RM

• Hi all,

i need some help to optimise my workflow with RM.

Whem i have to reamp DI tracks for Bands, i do a quick preselection of suitable profiles, but do also some tweaks to them (gain, amp EQ, maybe another cab, etc) and do then a "snapshot". So i do avoid the complex "save as" process with renaming. I can't also overwrite the profiles, because every band and every guitar require another adjustments of profiles.

When i have enough alternatives (5-6 Profiles), i can go to "Quick" and filter the selection again and maybe re-adjust profiles and store them again as "snapshot". All that procedure is very convenient and pretty fast.

Now with Rig Manager the first preselection phase is even faster. But the second one, when i am already in the "QUICK" List, is still the same: i have to reach to and use Kemper knobs to switch the preselected profiles in the "Quick" list, the head is not in the monitoring position, etc pp.

Now the question:
    how do You solve that problem? How can i do adjustments and get that modified profiles instantly in RM, without saving and renaming them on Kemper with device knobs?

I think, one of the simple solutions would be to program the next RM version so, that on the Profiler it can see that temporary "QUICK" folder. When i tipp "Snapshot", Kemper must store that temporary, since i could not get my adjustments in tte QUICK list or isnt it so?. If yes, there should be no problem for RM to see that temporary folder. Then i can rename it, drag it to a lokal folder or preview it without to reach for knobs on Kemper.
    Another solution would be the own function of RM to make their "QUICK" list. For that it must be able to read the momentary profile configuration and store it anywhere, where i can see and use it.

What do You think about that?

Best regards
    Alex