Boss GX700 Profile

• Hi,
    Firstly excuse my ignorance (Technophobe) I have a couple of sounds that I have previously used in a live situation using a BOSSGX700 through a valve power amp....is it possible to profile these sounds and use em on the Kemper ? ?(

• Usually the KPA doesn't deliver the best results by profiling a modeling amp, but you can try and see the results.
    BTW there are so many great profiles that i bet you'll forget about the GX700 in a while.

• This. Unless your original tones where nothing but spectacular (and the best tones you've always had in your whole life etc etc), cha ces are you won't miss them at all.

Above all, you can use the same power amp you're used to if you really like it :)

• Yes you can and they can be exact!
    I have done it with Boss/Roland sounds that worked great in the studio for me.
    I love them on the Kemper.
    The great thing with the Kemper is, after you profile those tones you can make them even better with the Kemper EQ and gain staging.
    Do it!
    It works.

• I tried it yesterday....but to be honest it was a pale comparison of the original....no doubt through user error...had to end up using a shitty microphone as the Rode mic I have in the studio requires phantom power and as far as I am aware the kemper cant do this...unless I am missing something