Pedal Board setup - your experiences

• Ah, OK, I only use Browse mode, and wow am I glad, because I agree 200ms is pretty bad.

I noticed even bigger delays in browser mode. You can switch complet rigs in Brouwser mode without a delay? How is that possible?
    How many Rigs are you using in total? Will it work better if I delete Rigs?

• Hi,

I configured a 2-button footswitch just like you. You can see that the Kemper is getting the signal of the footswith the instant i hit the button, because the display changes. But the sound just takes a little bit to change.
    I recently deleted all none favorites (42 left) and I've also done a system reset.

Here's what they told me at Kemper:
    "Dear xxxxx,

die
    Verzögerung, die Sie beschreiben, ist normal. Sie ist im Performance
    Mode relativ kürzer, wenn man zwischen Slots umschaltet. Sie hängt aber
    auch von der Komplexität des Sound-Unterschieds ab, d. h. wenn Sie von
    einem cleanen auf ein stark verzerrtes Rig umschalten, ist sie relativ
    länger. Wir haben für die Zukunft Änderungen in der Firmware geplant,
    die das noch einmal verbessern werden.

Sincerely,xxxx"

I try to translate:

"Dear xxxx,

the delay you are describing is normal. In Performance Mode it's shorter if you switch between slots. It depends on the complexity of the Difference of the sounds, which means if you change from clean to high gain it takes longer. We planned changes in the firmware for the future, that will improve this."

Acutally It drive me nuts, that they different users seem to experience different deleys during the switching...

• Hi, I'm using a voodoo labs ground control Pro on my side of the stage and a cheap little behringer 2 button momentary switch on the other. I've got 6 performances that cover the sounds for the 20 songs we play live. some general patches where I can add effects to the top if I'm feeling it, but the majority of the sounds are already programmed so I just change slots. and If I'm standing on the other side of the stage and have to go clean or solo ect, I can shift up and down with the behringer. Its the best live situation I've worked out. Depending on the amount of improvisation and performance style you have live, I've found having 90% of the set achievable with single button movements keeps me free.