Strange Kemper behaviour after LED repair! *SOLVED*

• Hi folks,

i had my nonpowered kemperheads LEDs repaired via Thomann and it returned today. As to be expected: All LEDs are working again some of the rotaryknobs were tightend! Very good.

But now the kemper behaves like this: As soon as I select one of the AF5 Roadster, Rodking, Ironheart it seem like the Amp Section is turning itself off. The Amplifier knob is still glowing. When i turn the MasterVolume up to 10, I can hear a tiny bit of the distorted original sound, like crosstalk.
    As soon, as i select any other rig, the normal sound returns. I haven´t checked all 664 profiles.

I´m absolutely sure, this wasn´t the way my kemper worked before repair.

I restored the backup I made before sending the kemper in.
    I´m on 2.3.2 9418B

Any ideas? Corrupted Files? But how? They did work...i swear ;(

• I just had the LED repair done and I took mine in personally. He replaced the whole front board, knobs and all. It took about 3 minutes. I don't think it changes anything with the processing, only the front controls. They may have done yours differently, but that is how I saw it done.

• Try an update to 2.3.3 (fixed: compatibility of Parallel Path with very old rigs). Good luck!

To flitzefinger: this is clearly a parallel path issue. Unflag parallel path on page 4/4 of the rig menu.

Yeah, you are right! The parallel path box was ticked and the value on -5.0. SOLVED. Thank you very much. Another DAU! :thumbup:
    And i have to correct myself: one day before sending my kemper to repair, I loaded 2.3.3 on my machine to see, if by any chance the LED problem magically disapears...
    And when it came back with that "issue", I DIDN´T load the newest firmware... :D Next Time...

Anyway, thanks a lot, again!