Mid turning knob... got stucked for a while .... is the kemper rack road-ready?

• Hey Folks,

I have my kemper on a rack with a power amp, wich is my rig... its on a ABS case wich I have molded both sides with foam, to get better protection, there is a small piece of foam that probably pushes the knobs of the front face a bit on the kemper, which I thought should be fine since its foam...
    Yesterday reharsing, the mid control know was a bit stucked... so i moved it sideways and noticed it wasnt working as smooth as allways.... was dropping the mids by itself!.. I restarted the kemper and moved the knob in all directions to get it unstucked.... and that did the trick...

Question is... how fragile are the controls on the kemper??? I tought it was road-ready! But that have scared me a bit.... :S

Cheers

• Unless the OP's unit, for an unfortunate chance, is defective in itself :|

I don't think this was the case here, since the problem surfaced after the KPA was put in the road case. I would suggest you get an alternative case for it. Even a small camera bag will work well, the KPA weighs just 7 kg and can be stuffed into an airline carry on bag as well. Really nice dimensions.

• hey folks, new update, I havent used the case anymore and the kemper did not left the house... and the problem appeared again! I have been using it everyday and worked perfectly fine.. but today using effects i noticed that the tone was going crazy... and guess what its the same knob... as the mids knob... ;(
    Apparently it has nothing to do with the case... I have fitted it and checked the foam, and the foam itself does not reach the knobs...
    So seems like its an hardware issue...
    Blowing and moving it helps a bit... but the knob doesn't roll as smooth as the rest on the settings....
    I have contacted support, lets hope they could offer a solution...