DSP Error message with Behringer FCB10101!!

• When I'm in "Performance" mode on my Kemper a "DSP Error" message showed up regarding the pedal board. It happened when I was switching between rigs in bank 1 of performance mode by pressing the pedals on my pedalboard. I turned off both Kemper and pedalboard and it worked again but after a couple of switches it does it again. Please help Kemper!

• When I'm in "Performance" mode on my Kemper a "DSP Error" message showed up regarding the pedal board. It happened when I was switching between rigs in bank 1 of performance mode by pressing the pedals on my pedalboard. I turned off both Kemper and pedalboard and it worked again but after a couple of switches it does it again. Please help Kemper!

Can you please be precise in terms of which kind of Behringer FCB 1010 you are using.

a. unmodified FCB1010
    b. standard Uno chip
    c. Uno4Kemper
    d. Eureka

Are you aware, that a and b do not support bi-directional support and cannot be connected via two MIDI-cables? Only one MIDI-cable from footcontroller MIDI Out to Profiler MIDI In should be used. Otherwise you are looping back MIDI comands, that the Profiler is sending, to its own Midi input. This will cause a hang.

c and d do support bi-directional communication and should be connected via 2 MIDI-cables.

• It has the Uno4Kemper chip. I upgraded to firmware 2.3 last night. It wasn't having the same problem today. Will try for a couple more days and post if it happens again.

• i found that turning on the fcb after the kemper helps

[Blocked Image: http://i39.tinypic.com/f05540.jpg]
    Pro Tools HDX HD i/o 8x8x8
    SSL Nucleus
    vintech
    2 573
    2 x81
    1 609ca
    classic api 4 vp312
    Neumann kh120's
    Presonus digimax
    Furman hds-6
    splawn nitro
    gmajor 2
    kemper
    agile 727s
    yes i work at Vintech

• It might be helpful to get confirmation, that this issue only happens before the Profiler has detected an Uno4Kemper board connected. As soon as the handshake has happened between Profiler and Uno4Kemper the following message gets displayed on page 6 of the System menu:

'Connected: UnO for Kemper v1.n'