Rigs diffs between Browse and Performance Modes

• So today I was using Rig Manager to clean up my profiler and it did a nice job! I quickly went through 700 or so rigs and picked my favorites and deleted the rest getting it down to 120 rigs. Then copied the results over to the local library in a folder that I created. All good...

Later I decided ti would be nice to reorganize the rigs and set up midi patch assignments for each but fund that I could only do this operation in Browser mode, so I started searching for possibly a shortcut through backups editing offline. Before I could find my answer, I discovered that one of my goto rigs in Performance mode, Dumble 1978 OD was missing from the Browser list. Sure enough I checked my local library and its was missing there too. So I went to Performance Mode and checked to see if it was stored there in a Performance and I quickly discovered it was there! Well, that's great it's there but...

why didn't the KPA unit prevent me from removing the rig from Browser mode? (I'm thinking it's because I used Rig Manager to delete the unlikes files instead of using the KPA unit to remove the unlikes files)

A side note... The Rig Manager is a very useful tool, thank you KPA team for providing it. I look forward to greater levels of integration with it and the KPA unit such as maintaining Performance mode attributes and overall rig management beyond the librarian functions you currently provide. It's easy to visualize its potential and future.

Gettin' funky up in here..

• Rigs in Browse Pool and Rigs in Performances are completely independent of each other. You can store a rig from Performancce Mode to Browse Pool by pressing the Rig button, then Store to Pool.