using master outs to camplifier/cab ...monitor out to pa

• If I do the above I disable the cab on the profile but it should send full profile to p.a.?
    I have unchecked the cab in the master section under the monitor page but I still appear to not get full profile to the pa?

• If you are using the main outs to send to your amp and cab, you need to disable the cab simulation on the main outs...and you send the monitor signal to the PA you keep the cab sim.off unchecked....but why would you do this? It's the reverse of what is recommended...usually it's the 2 main outs to FOH and the monitor output for your onstage monitor or cab...

• yes, realised I'm doing it wrong!
    I wanted to use the master outs to the power amp because it is a stereo digital amp (camplifier) and use my cab which is wired to 2 x 8 ohm.
    Oh well

• I see....well, you'd have to disable the cab on the rig I guess but that also will disable the cab on the monitor outs...do some digging in the manual, perhaps there's a way to take off the cab sim on the main outs and leave it on the monitor out...check in the System page.

otherwise I'd say you use the KPA in a mono format as amp on stage and stereo via FOH.

Never tried it the other way around since I don't want to schlep so many cabs etc around anymore....I used to do that as a Teenager...two 4x12s, a fridge that held the TriAxis, 2:90 and more...3 guitars and stuff to gigs in my moms 1984 Polo Volkswagen that was totally overloaded hahaha...good times! (sorry to go off topic) :)

• ill have a look in the manual, looks unlikely though..
    I like using a 4x12, plus my bass player has a ampeg 8x10 which is a monster.
    Back in the day. 2 x412 and 2 marshall heads! crazy
    Its good to move air though.. I'm still not used to the kemper in that sense..it sounds great but doesn't wobble the trousers!
    cheers dude