Updated profile in RM loaded in KPA

• So I am using the KPA solely for production in my studio. The way I have been working is strictly by loading rigs from RM as I need them. I don't really keep any rigs in my Kemper anymore. However, I would love to be able to load a stored rig from RM, do any tweaks on the Kemper and then have the Rig Manager update the loaded rig or save a new version as an option. Right now, unless I am missing something, you load the rig up in Rig Manager and it loads up in the Kemper's buffer. You make any tweaks then you have to save on the Kemper, then retrieve it again. I keep rigs archived in folders per song and it would be more efficient if I could just work directly. Like all it would take would be something like Right Click/update loaded rig and the profile in Rig Manager will be updated from the buffers of the Kemper, or given an option to save a new version. This would take out some unnecessary steps.

Just an idea...

thanks

• +1..

Yeah, a bit better interactive user experience would be great! I understand the current intent of RM and this request is a "nice to have" and not a "must have" requirement, but at some point, hopefully we'll get more functionality... and I feel assured we will!!!!

Gettin' funky up in here..