Harmonic Pitch Bug or User Error?

• Hi Everyone,

i´ve created a harmonic pitch module preset and saved it (all in Browser Mode). After that, I wanted to load it into a rig in Performance Mode. Everything was set the same as saved, with the exception of the user scales: All steps are set to 0.

The question is: is that a Bug or (again) a simple user error?
    I can surely rework the scale settings in Performance mode, but wouldn´t it be good to just load a preset of a modul? :D

Greetings

• You need to save User Scales, not the Stomp. When in Edit User Scale window hit store, choose preset name, store. Then in the new rig: fill slot with Harmonic pitch. Choose User Scale 1 and 2 for voice intervals. Hit Edit Userscale 1. Turn Browse knob to choose preset. Done.

• You need to save User Scales, not the Stomp. When in Edit User Scale window hit store, choose preset name, store. Then in the new rig: fill slot with Harmonic pitch. Choose User Scale 1 and 2 for voice intervals. Hit Edit Userscale 1. Turn Browse knob to choose preset. Done.

Aha, now thats interessting! I thought that´s an option, not a must. :whistling:

Thanks you Hell-G.