Can someone please guide me to reach to this Eric Clapton tone (Let it Grow)?

• Hello,
    I'm really love the unique sound of Clapton in the song "Let it Grow".

Do the experts (or anyone else) here can help me to start to get to this sound?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2L0XN4I1hw

The sound can be heard in the whole song , but it start to really to take impact in 2:22 - END (espacially in the solo start 3:34)

May thanks in advance to the helpers and to the saviors

• Alright :)
    That is a start ...thank you !!

(Although , the guitar sounds pretty "treble" to me - so it's odd to me to know that he turn down the tone control )

Do you have, by any chance, some tweed-fender profiles that you can recommend for me to start with?

• I'm not hearing anything very special but that tone is doubled with panning left and right for each recording. You can hear it in the beginning of the solo and then it becomes mostly, actually all one side and then the other comes back in. I'm not hearing treble rolled back at all. It sounds like there is some amp breakup or a slight hint of a treble booster or fuzz rolled back to slight break up. If a treble booster or fuzz pedal is involved , which it may not be, the guitar tone certainly isn't masked at all but there is a little edge. The solo is a bunch of single note little arpegiations on the high strings so if he were playing power chords I think that little bit of fuzzy breakup would be more apparent once the lower strings are involved. Just my 2 cents.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• Here are some possibilities from the Rig Exchange (may need to adjust the Gain up or down):

Champ 4.0
    Champ 4.3
    MATTHIAS CHAMP CRUNC
    Matthias Layla ( turn off the tremolo)

thank you very much!!!
    I'll try them :)