Do you vote on your favorite profiles?

• Given the volume of profiles posted in the Rig Exchange, I'm wondering how many of us actually take the time to follow through and vote for their profile favorites?

If I were to take a poll, I expect it would be a surprisingly small percentage.

I do believe this is important since I (for one) and would venture to say many of us here too zero in on their profile selections using some degree of the voting results.
    Of course personal recommendations and other approaches are used too, so just using voting results isn't entirely conclusive.

Like others, sorting through the exchange, you get to know your favorite profile submitter's which does help in filtering searches.

As near as I can tell, the existing voting practice is a simple "click and select" for the star rating you choose.

I'd like to think voting would be a "feather-in-the-cap" to those who took the time and effort to submit their profiles we use.

As for me, I'm making stronger strives to reciprocate with my favorite profiles as a "Thanks for Sharing"

Happy Kemper