Strymon Timeline - an amazing delay

• Yes! I own Timeline and Mobius. They are incredible!
    Nevertheless I just banned them out of my setup. I want to keep things simple and now don't use anything but the KPA.
    Was a hard decision 'cause the KPA effects can't do what the Strymons do but I found a way that works for me and gives me more ++ than --.
    If someone is interested i might sell the Strymons. With a crying eye...

• If someone is interested i might sell the Strymons. With a crying eye...

I would think about that twice..... :rolleyes:

It depends what your needs are, for me there are three different ways I use my guitar-equipment:

1) Big venue-tours with in ears --> to keep it as simple as possible, just the KPA + FCB (unO4K)
    2) Shows in smaller venues, no in ears --> tube-amp and pedalboard (with Timeline, Mobius and other stuff)
    3) studio: EVERYTHING.... :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Mobius just arrived.....

I'd be interested on your thoughts on this...
    I have the Timeline & Blue Sky and also an H9 (G A S)
    The pattern tremolo machine caught my ear on the Mobius...
    How you finding it so far?

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• I'd be interested on your thoughts on this...
    I have the Timeline & Blue Sky and also an H9 (G A S)
    The pattern tremolo machine caught my ear on the Mobius...
    How you finding it so far?

I think the Mobius offers everything in suberb quality, I also like all the modulation effects. I don't know the Eventide H9, but the Strymons are exactly my taste.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Tremolo isn't my thing, but Rotary on the Mobius is missing a mode available on their Lex pedal where the high and low is spilt left and right. It is an amazing effect.

I am selling my Mobius. I just never touch my pedalboard these days since owning the Kemper.