How to run TC. G-Force in send return(effectloop) with Kemper

• I am not satisfyed with dely and reverb with the Kemper. I am using a TC. G-Force with my tube amps and love the TC dely!

i have cabled the G-Force to the send /return for the Kemper and i got signal to the G-force. The big Question is How do i get it into the X-slot??? when i press the X-Slot only the standard Kemper effects is loaded! Cant find the G-force! I wonder in what meny i can load my G-force? i dont understand it, and it dont say how to do it in the manual.. just to place it in the X-slot!

Have anyone answer for my problem? :)

• You're welcome! But think again over what you've written: How could the Kemper recognize the gear, which is connected to it's Loop???

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• You're welcome! But think again over what you've written: How could the Kemper recognize the gear, which is connected to it's Loop???

i agree! totaly unlogical! I will try it out after work today! overall i am realy stisfyed with the Kemper! when you dig deeper into a rig and add EQ, BOOST, and adjust sence pick and tube sag you can realy make it sound like a real tube amp! I found the comp very nice too, and when i make A/B presets for rythm/volume i can have different comp settings like real tube amp whoe make natural comp! nice and flexible

i think i will use the TC. delay, because i love it and it have bin a part of my signature sound for many years now