Wah pedal needs to be allocated stomp in FCB1010 with Uno4kemper?

• I want to be able to have the left hand pedal on the FCB set to wah on all performances (in Perform mode) without using up a Stomp slot. I want to keep the Stomps for other options. How does one program to do this? I can program one rig at a time on Browser mode by using up one stomp slot. But can the wah be always on and available without taking up a stomp slot in Perform mode? In other words, do you need to allocate the wah to a Stomp slot to work?

• You can lock the slot containing the Wha so it is present in all rigs without having to configure it for each. Bring the slot into Edit mode by long pressing the respective button then press LOCK. If you want to use Wha in Performance Mode like this you need to lock it in Performance Mode again as the Lock state of stomps and other modules is stored seperatly for Browser and Performance Mode.

• Thanks. Really helpful. I have locked in some effects using 'lock' to be present in all the rigs, so as to be consistent and easier to remember when using the controller.

• To be clear: you do not have to assign a FCB switch (as implied by the title of your post) to the Wha Slot to turn it on or off, you may use the various options in the Pedal Mode Settings to control its behaviour.