Simple but great enhancements KPA dev team should consider.

• Hi,

(sorry for poor English...)

How about:

- Undo/Redo
    - Circular movement of the cursor in the virtual keyboard! (inserting "AZA" is a too much time wasting task)
    - Circular selection of CAPS (same concept, It would be so much simple if we can switch A to a rotating one step in any direction)
    - Undo fo an auto-load event. It's frequent issue the unwanted switch to another rig or amp or effect, etc. when the current is under editing.
    - A choice between a blank name and the previous name when saving.

And a little suggestion: if you can profile an Amp, you can also refine a profile's Monitor Output + real cab (miced with same mic used in profiling the amp to sound nearly the same as the miced cab connected to Monitor Output). My English is poor, so I write same thing in Italian: "Microfonando il cab collegato al Monitor Out con lo stesso microfono usato per il profiling dell'amp, si potrebbe profilare le differenze tra l'output live e quello del Master Out, per adeguare l'output di monitoraggio in modo da ottenere un suono live molto vicino a quello dell'amp profilato.
    Same technology you currently use in profiling can be used IMHO for high fidelity live rendering of an amp profile.

In other words, you can compare the Master profile's tone versus the miced cab (better an FRFR cab) connected to the Monitor out and refine the Monitor Out to be quite nearly the same as the Master). A sort of self-profiling :)

Tnx

Flavio

• I like the last idea.
    Basically it would be like having a corrective IR to flatten up o boost the frequencies changed because of the profiling.
    But, instead of making it with the same mic (just remember the mics react differently on the basis of placement) i'd like the kemper to have an FRFR "corrective profiling", in order to correct the frequencies boosted or attenuated by the cabs.

For example, it would be great if Kemper team develops this procedure with a mic like the Behringer ECM8000. Pretty cheap and pretty flat, i think that KPA team can find out an algorithm that could be used before playing in each show.