Masotti X100M Classic - Brand New in the Box - FOR SALE

• I hope it's OK to post this here. :)

Due to the gods smiling down upon me yet again, I am about to be the happy recipient of a brand new, in the box, never been opened Masotti X100M 100W guitar amplifier. This is the Classic model with the E34L power tubes. It has 3 channels - clean, crunch and lead. Masotti is one of the premier Italian boutique amp manufacturers and makes some exceptional products. Here's a link to the Masotti site for additional info plus some sound clips. They have an Italian language site as well.

Now the truth is, with my Kemper I have absolutely no use for this amp (as nice as it is) so I am selling it on. I am willing to knock a few bucks off the retail price plus if you live in the USA you can avoid the astronomical shipping costs direct from Italy (I'll still charge you for domestic shipping here in the US but that will be far less).

Anyone interested let me know and we can discuss the terms in detail. I expect some of you operate studios and might like to have one of these beauties available for your clients.

• A big up for this beauty.
    I hope that she will find a lovely Daddy that can let i roar.

I personally know Pierangelo Mezzabarba from Masotti and he's one of the best amp maker in the EU market.
    Great customer support, very friendly guy and super amps.
    Period.

• I also own an X3M preamp (practically the same preamp that's in the X100M head), and just sounds phenomenal...soooo much body through all 3 channels, thick and warm (but still sparkly) cleans, silk smooth lead tones, fantastic for soloing!