Kemper plus Axe-Fx for Effects

• Having the Axe Fx Ultra and the Kemper hooked up, the profiles lost much of its sparkle, It sounded noticable darker,
    The Boss gt 001 had very little and the Strymon Mobius zero influence on the Kempers core sound when I bypassed its effects and a/b-ed the Kemper loop in on and off settings,

• Having the Axe Fx Ultra and the Kemper hooked up, the profiles lost much of its sparkle, It sounded noticable darker,
    The Boss gt 001 had very little and the Strymon Mobius zero influence on the Kempers core sound when I bypassed its effects and a/b-ed the Kemper loop in on and off settings,

That is also my experience - though with real amps rather than the kemper, haven't tried with the latter yet: Axe FX ultra made everything darker and flatter (by just passing through it, actually), Mobius (strymon stuff in general, being analog through) does not affect the tone, only adds the desired effects.

Hm... this is quite unexpected I think.
    A routing problem?
    How did you hook up Axe and KPA?