Liquid Foot - AMAZING customer support from Jeff and company

• I have a LF+12+ with 2 mission pedals on my main board as well as a satellite LF+Jr+ offstage - both are used in sync mode to control my KPA - I upgraded the firmware yesterday to the latest 3.34 and the master (12+) and the satellite (Jr+) stopped talking to each other.....I emailed LF support at 2 pm - by 6 pm Jeff had figured out what the glitch was in the new firmware - this morning I checked my email and I had a message from Ian at LF saying everything was fixed with a new FW that Jeff had worked on overnight.....this email was time stamped 4:49 AM!!!!!!

I updated the FW on both of my units to the patch Jeff worked on overnight and everything is working perfectly as advertised now. Best customer support ever!

• Editor and Firmware 3.36 post today.

fixes 99% of the syncing issues I was having.

on first power up I still sometimes need to go in and toggle or wake up the slots to have everything communicating back and forth.

added in a new feature (buggy right now as it's still beta) so that anytime the KPA goes into tuner mode, then the tuner will be displayed on the LF display.
    cool idea......

sean

• ^ Thanks for the heads up on this Sean.....just loaded this up. This is the 2nd firmware update I've had from Jeff in less than a week - I love my LF/KPA/Mission/Atomic rig!