Kemper with Liquit foot 12+ in performance mode question

• Hi there, I have my liquid foot set-up with buttons to control the performance up and down functions along with 4 to select the different performance slots. The problem I am having is with getting it set-up so that the button for the active performance slot is lit up and it changes when selecting another slot... I can only seem to get them all lit at once or set-up where they will light when selected but stay lit when you select the next one.

Any other liquid foot users know if this is possible? ?(

• I am not sure how you configured your LF to control performance mode (PCs or CCs), but you can configure the presets on the page as group.
    eg Pr1, Pr2, Pr3, Pr4, Pr5 are in a group. If you press one of them, this one will be active other four not.

• I am using CC numbers so CC48&49 to switch performances and CC50-53 to select slots, I originally tried putting them in a group and the light changed correctly but the patches only changed briefly.... I will have to try it again. Is there any advantage to using PC messages vs CC messages?

• I have used the LF in performance mode and only used the PC approach instead of the CC approach.

It all worked fine and is straight forward like programming normal PC commands.

I haven't done it lately to see if the syncing is different, but with the KPA in performance mode the LF would pull and display a generic name into the LCD displays, I think it was the performance name not the slot name. So not ideal unless you want to program in names directly into the LF which is possible in the editor desktop software, so it's not that bad.

I prefer to stay in browser mode and keep instant access to the stomp/fx slots for adjustments.

Just a personal preference.

Sean