My Mac Rig Manager Problems Solved !!

• My partner just renewed her phone contract, and with it came a free tablet. It was a Dell Venue Pro 8, which runs the full proper version of Windows 8.1. Using a standard OTG USB cable (Micro USB to standard) I plugged in the KPA installed RM it was recognised straight away and synched up perfectly. Ok the screen is quite small but with a stylus it works perfectly and is very convenient and just slips in my gig bag.
    I'm not sure what the normal price is, but in the UK they are free with a select number of phones at Carphone Warehouse. I may well do a video showing it shortly. :)

• Great! Congrats! I'd love to see a video of it running. It looks quite handy, having one of these Windows 8.1 tablets. They're small enough to fit in the back of the rack that my PowerRack is housed in, and I just found out that my studio Mac can't run OSX RM without updating the OS, so this is quite tempting for me (hate the hassle of having to unregister plugins, updating OSX, then reregistering everything. Something ALWAYS goes wrong. It's pretty annoying having to always have my external disk with me that has Windows on it, every time I want to run RM in Parallels, too).

Cheers,
    Sam