Rig Manager downloads all Rigs from RE with every programm start

• Each time I open Rig Manager it downloads al the +4000 rigs from Rig Exchange. This takes about 15min each time.
    I uninstalled Rig Manager, deleted the AppData\Local\Kemper Amps - Folder, reinstalled Rig Manager, same result.

Any ideas?

• Here is a guess: When you exit Rig Manager, clicking the X on the upper right corner of the window does not allow it to save the database.

If you use "File", "Exit" to close the program, it should save the database, and only load new rigs when you reopen the program.

Tried this. Does not help.

When I add Folders to the Local Library and drop Rigs into, next time I open the Rig Manager the Folders still exist, but are empty.

• Each time I open Rig Manager it downloads al the +4000 rigs from Rig Exchange. This takes about 15min each time.
    I uninstalled Rig Manager, deleted the AppData\Local\Kemper Amps - Folder, reinstalled Rig Manager, same result.

Any ideas?

What is your username? There is a problem saving the database files if it contains non-ASCII characters. Please contact support.

• What is your username? There is a problem saving the database files if it contains non-ASCII characters. Please contact support.

You mean Username in Windows or from Rig Manager? In WIndows I got a non-ASCII character, so this might be the problem. But Changing this istn't that simple...