Pitchshifter does not react to Pedal Move after 2.5.0 update in Performance mode

• Hi!
    Yesterday when I came to rehearsal I made the 2.5.0 update. After that the pitch didn't react anymore when i moved the pedal of my fcb1010 with kemper4uno.
    de- and rectivated the slot with pitch shift, I restarted the fcb, restarted kemper, loaded the pitch preset again into the slot, nothing worked. Didn't change anything since last rehearsal unless the update.
    Then i found out that problem only appears in Performance mode. in Browser mode everything was fine.
    I don't know if its a user error, fcb error, kemper error or got to do with the update.

Anyone also experienced something like that?
    Someone can try pitch effect in performance mode with 2.5.0 to check it got nothing to do with the update?

• I tested 2.5.0 with Uno4Kemper and it is working regardless which Mode. You can check on page 6 of the System Menu, if your pedal comands are received (tick the box "Show Ctrl Info"). CC01 Expression bar should reflect your movements. The "Box WahPedal to Pitch" has to be activated. And you need to be aware, that the Wah pedal doesn't start to control Pitch before you go through the heel position in order to avoid unpredictable situations. Technically the pedal needs to send MIDI control change value 0 to take over pitch control. If your pedal isn't perfectly calibrated and doesn't go down to 0, this could be a problem. There are Youtube videos showing how to calibrate the Behringer FCB1010 pedals.