Kemper with Golub crunch mod Marshall profile

• Hi guys,

I was listening at this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The sound is really amazing... the cab used is "Uwe's Orange profile" (see 0:28 of the video)... but i don't find this cab in Uwe's profiles. Can anyone help me? What cab sim is used in this video?

Thanks

Davide

• I think it's not a profile of an orange amp, but an orange cab used with a Marshall amp. Search the Factory Rigs for the rig "Uwe JTM E 335", the cab is part of it.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• I think it's not a profile of an orange amp, but an orange cab used with a Marshall amp. Search the Factory Rigs for the rig "Uwe JTM E 335", the cab is part of it.

Yes, i knew that... the problem was the cab... I will follow your advice, thank you.

• The problem was that the first "Golub" profile that I downloaded, from the facebook Kemper group, had a Marshall cabinet!
    Now I see that the ones in the rig exchange have the orange cabinet, as shown in the youtube video.
    Thank you for the tips.