Stompbox Configuration Mode not working! (UnO for Kemper, FCB1010)

• Hey guys, maybe some of you have some experience with the Behringer 1010 and UnO for Kemper chip!

Loving the UnO so far, trying to get everything set up and running. All the configuration modes are working perfectly (self test, swapped upper and lower switches) but I can’t get stomp box configuration mode to work at all. I’ve tried 1+2+power and once i release the switches it just goes into normal functioning mode. Did a google search and no one else seems to be having this issue, hoping you guys can help.

Regards!
    Clint

• I have tried using the exact steps the manual gave me, but that function doesn't seem to be working. Hold switch 1+2+power, hold desired switch for 3 seconds until blinking, then select the desired effect via the chart (in my case, 7 for delay). I can't get it to blink after i turn it on. As soon as I let the switches 1+2 go it powers up and acts as if nothing has happened.

• Yes everything looks to be lined up correctly and I sent an email to the only address listen on the website ([email protected]). We are trying to get this thing up and running for tomorrow's show. Thanks for the replies! Hope something works out.

• So Xavier simply told me he hadn't heard of the issue and said it should be working. However, it is the ONLY feature that I can't get working and it is quite frustrating not to be able to map my delay on/off switch! If any of you UnO4kemper users or MIDI vets have a suggestion, I'd love you forever.
    Thanks!