foot controller options with more space between the switches then FCB1010?

• I am new to the KPa (only have had it for a couple of months) and have the uno4kemper FCB1010. I really like the ease of use and functionality of the FCB. However, I find myself always accidentally tapping multiple switches. I'm so used to my old pedal board where things were laid out just right and just far enough apart from each other. Maybe I'll get used to the FCB, but maybe it's just a physical limitation of my feet and brain.... So I'm wondering if there is another good option people use where the foot switches are spaced further apart? I'm not too worried if the board is bigger. I do like the ease of use, multiple switches for rigs and effects, and having two pedals on the FCB though... Midi is completely foreign to me, so a custom board requiring tons of programming might not be a good idea...

Thanks for any suggestions

• Hi, I just ordered a Soft Step 2 midi controller for my Kemper - there's quite a good demo of one on Youtube - just type in Soft Step 2 and Kemper and you should find it. Mine hasnt arrived yet so I cant say how good it is but I expect it will be pretty good.

8)