Trainwreck Clean+ from "The Ampfactory" (Andy44) - Funky Train Song

• Hi folks

today was a rainy day and I decided to grab my Tele and do some funky blues stuff with the phantastic Trainwreck profile from Andy - "The ampfactory". Sometimes I think with just this profile I could already live quite well - at least for blues stuff :)

All played with the same profile and a Fender American Telecaster. At some point I added the Fulltone Fulldrive or the "Green Scream" from Kemper and Wah. Reverb and Delay from DAW.

https://soundcloud.com/sacapuntas/funky-train

Thanks for listening

Cheers
    Sacapuntas

• Hey BigHF,

thanks for your kind comment. My inspiration actually is mainly coming from earlier times (Hendrix, Carlton, Santana, Clapton, Ritenour). However, you are right it sounds a bit like a Robben Ford tune. Funny enough about 23 years ago (holy sh..) I had the chance to jam with Mr Ford. Amazing player and a really nice man.

Cheers
    Sacapuntas

• Hi,

I very much enjoyed your nice playing. Took out my old Tele and started noodling at once. Really liked the sound of TAF Trainwreck Clean+ profile. Had to buy the lot at once. All Trainwreck profiles are excellent stuff. Even by Andy's high standard: outstanding! It gets one at least in the ball park. Since sound mostly is a matter of fingers and the one who moves them, I only can look up to your flawless performance . I'm very impressed!.

Thank you and keep on playing

Joachim

• Hi guys

thanks again for your friendly remarks.

The tele is a standard american with Texas specials. It is the Thomann anniversary model that looks like a violin. I could not resist to buy this baby

Cheers
    Sacapuntas