TriAxis Profiles

• Pulled out my old Mesa TriAxis and created a few metal profiles using the record out. After all these years, I'm surprised I never tried the record out before, sounded better than expected!
    Anyways they are up on the rig exchange, have fun.
    find them under Kyle Stevenson

Here is a sample mix using TriAxis L2 Red and TriAxis L2 Green 3m
    https://soundcloud.com/sledge1…per-triaxis-profiles-test

Edited once, last by Sledge139: added link to sample ().

• Pulled out my old Mesa TriAxis and created a few metal profiles using the record out. After all these years, I'm surprised I never tried the record out before, sounded better than expected!
    Anyways they are up on the rig exchange, have fun.
    find them under Kyle Stevenson

Awesome profile, one of the best natural tubey Boogie tone available in the RE !!!!!!! Fat, incredibly dynamic, the best triaxis profile available here by far !

Slightly tweaked and sounds perfect

Kudos !

• Thanks Djemass!
    I was surprised as I haven't used the Triaxis in years due to it not sounding as good as the Quad in my rack.
    Was blown away by the record out tone. In your face sound, without the phase issues I hear in many other profiles.

The kemper did a good job profiling it, there is a slight bit of magic lost but it still sounds good to me.
    Had to adjust the amp stack on the profiles to get the tone to have the beef I'm used to.

I've started profiling the other modes. If there is more interest I'll share some more.

• Thanks Djemass!
    I was surprised as I haven't used the Triaxis in years due to it not sounding as good as the Quad in my rack.
    Was blown away by the record out tone. In your face sound, without the phase issues I hear in many other profiles.

The kemper did a good job profiling it, there is a slight bit of magic lost but it still sounds good to me.
    Had to adjust the amp stack on the profiles to get the tone to have the beef I'm used to.

I've started profiling the other modes. If there is more interest I'll share some more.

Yes, please do it !!!

I always use the same amp/cab parameters settings to add more "life" to the tone, and it worked pretty well with your profile.

• I don't know how the real stuff sounds, and why it is so difficult to profile the beast, but your profiles sound amazing !

Just little eq tweak to fit my taste (and probably my pickups) and that's it !!!

• Thanks guys. I'm open to suggestions. The first few profiles I did pretty quick for a test. They work great with my EMG pickups. I tested with another guitar with a SD distortion pickup and it was a bit mushy sounding. So I will probably do some that works better for that guitar.

Djemass do you have any requests?
    I could try some lead 2 yellows to see how it compares to your awesome IIC profiles.
    I'm very rusty with the Triaxis so I'll see if I can find some settings online.

BTW my attempts at Lead 1 Red (Recto) have been a failure so far. I need to read the Triaxis manual, I remember liking the mode in the past through my amp. It's either the record out or my feeble attempts to get the tone I'm looking for.
    My go to mode was always Lead 2 Red (Mark III)

In case anyone is wondering...
    The difference between the Triaxis and the Quad is the Triaxis sounds slightly compressed and the Quad pre sounds more alive and amp like to me.
    When set up right they both sound awesome. I've just had an easier time getting my tone dialed with the Quad.

One day I'll work on getting some Quad profiles. I was discouraged early on when I couldn't get DI profiles to sound anywhere as good
    as the real preamp and gave up on replacing it in my rack with the Kemper. Even with the multitude of preamp profiles available, nothing I've found has the same magic.

• Thanks guys for trying them out.

I made a couple more profiles last night. Had some strange issues with my Kemper last night everything was clipping even ones I've used before without issue, so I changed my input, reamp sense and SPDIF settings.

I'm thinking I'm making profiles too hot so I will lower the return level a bit and make them more universally useable.
    I'm only running my Kemper to studio monitors so I have no idea what they will sound like through a powered FRFR setup.

Anyone having to turn these profiles down due to clipping?

I'll upload more once I figure out which ones are worthy and what level they should be at.