Best Mp3 jam along option?

• I am finally getting ready to buy the Kemper! I have a Yamaha THR10C that I have used everyday since I bought it. It works great for low volume playing but even better is the Aux Input for some mp3's and it rocks! I jam along to the Ventures every night via headphones with this.

I read the options with the cable and jamming along to MP3 but read that the effects would also be on the Aux In music, which would kill that option for me.
    Is it easier to buy a 2 channel mixer and monitor the sound from the Kemper and the Aux in from the headphone out in the mixer?

I am looking for the best quality sound, want it to be an improvement over the Yamaha jamming options.So am looking for the highest quality solution to be able to jam via the Kemper with the Ventures!

Thank you for any advice!

• Hi Mosrite,

welcome. You can jam along with your mp3 device hooked to the Profilers Aux in via headphones without having fx added to your jamtracks. The Profiler has a dedicated 'Aux to Headphones mix. No need for an external mixer.