Wacky settings after updating to 2.6, system reset fixed everything

• A bunch of my output settings got changed when upgrading to the latest (awesome!) firmware. Decided to do a system re-init (hold system button while booting). All fixed and my sounds are perfect and how I expect them to sound. Lost my Favorites but this is easy to get back. Just thought I would give a heads up this may be necessary for some users. :)

• Since 2.5 you can reset the global parameters (which is a "system reset") with a single hit of a button in the system menu (Page 1, "Init Globals".)

More interesting would be: From time to time we see such reports, but no one ever made a backup before resetting and opens a ticket. If something is "wacky", it might be a bug. If a simple "reset" cures it, the chances are extremely good, such a bug could be fixed. Or it could be identified as user error. So:

IF something is "wacky" and you think a system reset would solve it, make a backup, make the reset, and if it helped, open a support ticket and attach the previously made backup. And don't forget to define what you mean by "wacky".

Thanks a million!

• The wacky part was settings changed that I didn't set originally. There are so many it would be hard to check everything. For the record, the favorites appeared after a reboot so all is well plus my settings are defaulted.

• The wacky part was settings changed that I didn't set originally. There are so many it would be hard to check everything.

Well, it is easy if you have a backup from before and after. Was it a sound related "wacky" issue? Did the profiler behave strange?

• Well, it is easy if you have a backup from before and after. Was it a sound related "wacky" issue? Did the profiler behave strange?

It was strictly my output settings were changed after 2.6 update. I figured an easy way to make sure everything was defaulted was to do the system reset. The profiler works great and has not acted funky since before version 1 ;) (mine shipped with version .08 or something like that.