Mod Duo a good equipment add-on to KPA?

• Hey guys, I was wondering if you think this new infinitely expandable pedal might be a nice addition to a rig with a KPA.

Mod Duo Pedal

I kind of see it as a KPA for effects, but I'm not sure about the LV2 plugin standard. I can see the Mod Duo as a nice add-on to my KPA setup where additional effects might be useful. What do you guys think?

• Seems interesting! Of course the sound quality will depend on the algorithms' quality.

Such device would certainly work with the Profiler, like any other fx unit. So everything is down to whether you like the sounds/fx :)

What's your doubt about the LV2? That is up to developers.
    It seems there's already a good library available from their previous Quadra. Furthermore, it seems that they work hard to keep improving the thing, and everything being implemented in software makes things definitely easier to maintain and develop further.

• My concern with LV2 is really that there doesn't seem to much out there compared with VST. The KPA community is huge and there are just so many profiles available, whereas the Mod Quadra community seems very small. Anyway, this reminded me of the KPA and thought other people might be interested in getting one too!

• Haha, no I don't work for them. But, I think the product looks promising and I'm curious as to what the KPA community thinks of it. I'm not very technical, but I don't know enough about the quality of the LV2 plugin. I was also wondering what the community thought of the quality of the plugins compared to analog stomp boxes.