With Digitech Whammy DT and Custome Audio Electronics Wah Wah

• Hi all, just got my kemper power head rack yesterday and haven't eaten or slept since :) , absolutely love the thing, just a quick question, as the header says I have a digitech whammy DT and a custom audio electronics wah wah which are both true bypass and so I am going the traditional way going into the whammy than into the wah wah and then into the kemper and into an ENGL 4X12 Cab and they both work fantastic and sound incredible , the question is : is this correct ? I notice every one is using mission engineering or some other expression pedal to do their thing but I figured since I have these might as well put them to use, I also have line 6 pod hd500x which I am gonna use for midi foot controller with the kemper, I think a few folks here are doing that . any response would be greatly appreciated. cheers. Ed

• Sure you can do that with no issue. You may clip the front end of the unit a bit more but other than that it will work fine. The Kemper has a very good transpose for drop tuning in it so it's kind of pointless to have another.