Features Requests for RM: some bugs/flaws and some ideas

• After some weeks of use I'd like to list here what I've found and what I'd like to find in a future version :)

Bugs/Flaws

1. It seems it's not possible to increase the width of the rightmost Tab in the Main window if the horizontal slidebar below the window is all its way right.

2. If I use the <Hide All Tags> option, I loose my custom settings. I'm keen to consider this a bug (at least in terms of usability): the correct (or compliant) response would be to get back to the customer's setting when reverting the option.

3. Possibility to resize the columns' width in the Inspector. Currently some Tags' names are only partially shown with my video settings.

4. In the Inspector Bar, the vertical slidebar is half-hidden by the window's border. If I maximize the app it goes halfway outside the screen border.
    This is probably due to my video settings: W7 SP1, Invidia video adapter, 1440 x 900, Monitor Samsung SyncMaster 940sw, Character size 150%.
    I'd wish the RM was designed to accommodate custom settings as well.

My wishlist

5. Every time RM starts, it refreshes the contents of the item on focus in the left section. It would be appropriate there was a way to prevent this from happening by default. RM takes a couple of minutes to sync with my Profiler every time I switch it on, and it's unusable until RM finishes.

6. Possibility to install program and database into a custom location: my system partition is very small, and I only use it for the OS. Furthermore it's a SSD, and I'd gratefully appreciate the possibility to write on it as less as possible.

7. Possibility to choose columns' order, the way it happens in many programs where Tabs are used. I can't see all the fields in a... row because I use a small screen, and having the most meaningful columns on the left side would help me to get all the information at a glance and not be obliged to use the horizontal scrollbar to shift the visual.

8. It would be great if the fields which host the potentially longest texts split their contents on more lines. It doesn't appear to make too much sense to have to resize the column when you want to fully read them (Comment, for example), specially when I had to carefully place all the columns in order to see as much information as possible w/o being obliged to scroll the window.

9. I'd appreciate the possibility to completely hide the Locations and/or Inspector columns rather than just resizing them. When set on again, they would ideally remember their previous size.

10. Please, add custom tags!

11. Please add a Factory tag!

12. Depending on whether we're inspecting the local database or the RE, a "RE/Local Match" flag/tag would be welcome, to indicate that a certain rig is present in both the RE and local db.

• Yeah, thanks :) But using it it would be a great waste of time. When I see a rig in RE I'd like to know if I've already classified it in my folder structure or not.
    I've locally ordered many profiles in folders with use suggestions, users' comments, links to related threads and the like :)