Kpa doesn't start unless I unplug it for a while

• Hi, everyone:

I'd like to ask you for some help.

I've been experimenting something strange with my Kpa for a few weeks. Most of the times I try to start my unit it doesn't respond. The only way to solve it is to unplug my unit and wait for a few minutes, then I plug it in again, switch it on and Kpa starts without problem.

First thing I did was to back up all the rigs. I opened the backup with winrar and it showed me a "damaged.txt" file and inside the name of a corrupted rig. Well, what I did was to delete that rig from my unit. From that moment on everything seemed to be working ok, but my hapiness just lasted a few days and again my kemper started to behave in the same way.

The strange thing is that I only have one rig in my Kpa right now because I'm using Rig manager to manage my rigs, so there are no corrupted files in my unit, but If I do a new backup, the same corrupted file ( damaged.txt) appears with this message inside:

" File {DOCUMENTS}/KemperAmp/Rigs/LW Pure Blues ST1 - 2012-02-11 13-02-54.kipr, Error: ".

Let me clarify that I've also reseted "Rig, Midi setting and System setting" but with no success.

Any suggestion?. I don't know what to do and most important I don't know where the problem is coming from. At first, I thought It was related to a corrupted gig but now that I just have one rig , it doesn't make any sense. Although I don't know why damaged.txt file is still appearing in backups.

thanks in advance.