A/B switchable modes

• Would be great that we can switch two states of any parameter with one CC# assignable parameter to use on our pedalboard.
    That allow us to sculpt our solo sound (EQ/delay/level...) without use more space in pedalboard to store modified rythm/solo rigs. The Roland VG99 have that feature and was a fantastic tool.

• I think that the possibility to use a function dont add neccesary complexity to a device. If you need one specific function, you can use it, if you dont, leave that function alone, but if that function dont exist, you cant use even if you need it.
    I am a pro user that work in a cover band with 100+ songs, and have other 3 projects also with a little more songs each one. For me to use two presets for one sound (lead/rythm) make things very complicated, becouse the number of presets to handle and remember, and it would be much more easy to program only two "states" of every sound with only using a preset.
    To program that would be very easy: by defect, every parameter modification should acts both on "A" and "B" state, and only activates the A/B function if you saving the "B" state with a different value that "A" state,

Speculative mode off :D

P.D at last, people on Kemper developing team will implement whatever they want, we can speak here of satellite tv implementations on future Kemper updates :D