No tuner at minimum pedal volume?

• I'm having an issue where the tuner doesn't activate at minimum pedal volume with my attached volume pedal in sw#2. What is strange is that it actually works fine with factory presets, but not with my own rigs when in "browser" mode. I searched the pdf of the manual for "tuner" and found where it mentions that tuner will activate at minimum volume, but no instructions on how to enable/disable. I do seem to remember a checkbox somewhere in settings, but looked in the system and rig settings and cannot find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

• Thanks...yes, I initialized the pedal, and in the pedal setup screen, it is going to 0 when fully back. It's weird because it works fine with presets, but not most of my rigs, but I did find a couple of my rigs that it works. I looked at the pedal parameters in settings on both working and not working rigs, and see no difference. But I do remember seeing a check box somewhere where you can set it for tuner at minimum volume, but can't find it in the Kemper, and can't find reference in the manual. Maybe they got rid of it in an update, or maybe I am going insane.

If anyone knows of a checkbox to activate tuner at minimum volume somewhere in the settings, please chime in.

Thanks,

• Still trying...even in Perform mode, any rig selected that I created except for a couple don't go to tuner, but if I add one that works in browser mode, it works in perform mode. Has to be a switch or something. Maybe they got rid of it in an update and so some of my patches are stuck with it off?

• Thanks for setting me on the right path. Still a little strange. Load rig in question. Hit Rig button, scroll to page 3. See nothing related to tuning. Nothing changes. Range is set to -5. Turn Range up and back to -5, tuner comes on. Save rig in place, rig now has tuner at lowest volume.

Thanks!!!