Is there a Harmonizer in the Kemper that can add a semitone?

• Hi,
    i would like to have a sharp seventh and a flat second added to my note as far as i understand the harmonizer there is only the possibility to add tones within a certain scale to my tone is there any effect or way to add just these two to the notes i am playing?
    Any help is appreciated ;)

• Just for the sake of jumping on this horse: I own an Eventide Harmonizer. Was curious when I heard Kemper was adding harmonizing capability (probably the most exciting update I can recall in my time as an owner). Let's just say I no longer have any use for my Eventide. The Kemper tracks better, is more easily programmed and more versatile than the Eventide. I also no longer have any use for my Digitech Whammy pedal as the Kermper also does everything the Whammy pedal does without having an extra unit on the pedal board. $2000 for that fucking Eventide...... 8)

• Ok well it worked with the chromatic octaver seems like i missed that effect in the first place xD

@paults
    actually i just want to add these notes to create a very dissonant sound for a tapping part if you are interested in that just listen to glass clouds song 'she is well and nothing can be ill' the tapping is quite at the end of the song