Ace Profiles

• DAMMIT! I just plugged in my Gibson 333 (w/James Tyler Retro Hums) through my studio monitors, and these profiles are immediately impressive. I really haven't heard an 800 that I've totally bonded with yet, but this one had me smiling right out of the gate. The 900 is an amp I don't really think to use much, but this version is the perfect higher gain tone I need for certain projects. The Kosh and the 125 clean tones are really nicely balanced, none of the boxy/phasey characteristics that I hear in some clean profiles. I generally run a standard cabinet live, so I'm looking forward to trying the direct profiles this week. Thank you Ace & Kemper!

• I'm having some clipping/digital fuzziness with the distorted profiles from this pack. Anyone else having this issue? Does not happen with any other profiles I have or recently acquired. What would be a fix? To delete these and download and upload again?

• man there are some winners in here for sure: the kemper team is getting great at adding phenomenal profiles to this magic box, great job. That AC head clean with a les paul in the neck position is straight money, you all owe it to yourself to try that. try michael britts compressor settings up front. winner for sure.

Also, I know this style doesn't come up much, but that JCM900 profile has GOT to be the absolute best profile around for 90s and early 2000's style punk rock in the vein of NOFX, mellencollin, pennywise, AFI, lagwagon etc. Just absolutely perfect with a les paul. Anyone like me that grew up playing some of this stuff when I first started playing guitar will instantly know what I mean playing these. Really cool stuff in this pack.