Joe Bonamassa tone

• Greetings,

What you think about the tone of this cover ?
    I know that I didn´t play well, but I would like to have you opinion on what can I do better.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sounds pretty nice already. :)
    The profile you're using sounds very open and shiny, that's fine and it enables you to make the sound more wet without losing definition. Joe plays pretty wet, which makes his sound so fat and wide while it still remains very crisp and clear. Get the mix of delay and the reverb up a bit. Also it would help a lot if you can get a nice spring reverb. Makes a lot of difference especially in the song you've chosen. :)

Cheers
    Martin

• @lightbox
    Many thanks for the tips, I have a good spring reverb (Strymon Blue Sky) and I will try it adding delay as well.
    I will use these settings for the next Bonamassa cover Sloe Gin.
    My problem is always the equalization, I need to learn more about the art of mixing.

Thanks again
    Cheers

• Actually, I like your tone and playing a lot and wouldn't change a thing. The one critique I would make is in regards to your vibrato. I would work on slowing it down a bit and making it wider to give it a more singing vibe instead of the nervous sound it sort of has now.

Again, GREAT job!