Kemper floor unit?

• Before being a Kemper guy; I was an AxeFX guy for many years.
    I had a Standard and an AxeFXII. Both great units...especially in routing, midi control and effects.
    I played with the FX8 for a little while and *HATED* everything about it. It was very limited in its flexibility, more like a Line 6 M13 is what it reminded me of.
    I was on the waiting list for one for a long time. I'm glad I didn't jump on it when my number came up - I would have been pissed at how stripped down it was.

• Yep (y) I love the idea.

I suspect Fractal is going to shift a lot of those AX8 units at that price.

I'd pay good money for the convenience of a compact, all-in-one Kemper floor version for live. (Perhaps without the profiling function? )

I'd keep my Toaster & remote for the studio.

I would be tempted by the AX8, except:1. As a former AxeFX owner, I just couldn't face dealing with that annoying interface again (no particular argument with the sounds - they're excellent)

2. With the Kemper, I now have a collection of the best guitar sounds I've ever had - and I'd prefer to not have to go through the long process of creating and perfecting them again.

• I am a long time Kemper user. I made the plunge and bought an AX8 hoping to have a 2nd small rig that I can pack in a laptop like bag.

i agree the interface is awful... But I also think (after about 4 months) the tones are nowhere near the Kemper (amp sounds anyway).. Still trying to make it work...

would sell well it in a sec for Kemper floor only unit..l

Thanks
    JoeR