DAW Interface

• it 's just a easy way to edit a rig, not everything (only what you see in the picture) but you can modify a rig with only one hand on your PC (my kemper is under the office...it's more easy for me to use only my computer to control the kemper) but, i like more the little java program (i don't know if you know this java program?)

There is also an other program to edit a rig's name via your PC and a midi cable (...yes you can do it with a usb keyboard in the kemper... or with rig manager... but with this, only a midi cable to do everything)

• Good thing will be also to save KPA configuration of outputs and inputs for Reamping sessions.
    I see this in that way :
    1. Ask KPA about every current MIDI parameters and save it to a Temp Buffer
    2. Load VST saved preset (send all MIDI parameters) or if there was no preset do nothing or allow user to save preset of the current state of the KPA

when closing session
    3. Load previous parameters from Temp Buffer and send it tvia MIDI to KPA

• The main problems from a developer point of view are :
    1. do you have always only one track for your guitar in your DAW? And do you have only One KPA?
    If yes - then this plugin is no problem - saving RIG is possible when you are saving your DAW project automatically.

2. Problem is when you have One KPA and multiple guitar KPA tracks.
    Solution is - you have to go to the track you want to reamp and call the rig from plugin for this track manually .
    There is no other solution since KPA is only one and is capable to run only one rig at a time.
    But it can be done to save rigs for this tracks in the DAW project - also manually per vst instance.

• I dont see this so dificult... Of course, if you have an "autoload" at DAW-project start it would not work, becuase several tracks are trying to upload theire kipr to the kemper.. But if you have on each gutar track one kemper-vst plugin that saves the complete kipr file right for this track - and only sends it to the kemper if clicked on it - than it should be very easy.
    Just click on the load button of the vst in the desired track - and it loads the kipr fie from this track to the kemper.... If you than click load on another track, it will load the kipr from there...
    I am not sure, if more than one kemper makes trouble here... Maybe, if they are connected at the same time, its hard to now for the vst on which kemper it should load.
    But if you only conmect one at a time, it should just load the kipr to the connected one... no matter, which one was conected before...

• I dont see this so dificult... Of course, if you have an "autoload" at DAW-project start it would not work, becuase several tracks are trying to upload theire kipr to the kemper.. But if you have on each gutar track one kemper-vst plugin that saves the complete kipr file right for this track - and only sends it to the kemper if clicked on it - than it should be very easy.
    Just click on the load button of the vst in the desired track - and it loads the kipr fie from this track to the kemper.... If you than click load on another track, it will load the kipr from there...
    I am not sure, if more than one kemper makes trouble here... Maybe, if they are connected at the same time, its hard to now for the vst on which kemper it should load.
    But if you only conmect one at a time, it should just load the kipr to the connected one... no matter, which one was conected before...

So in other words we both have the same solution to manually load and save state of plugin placed on the track:)
    This is only preview - I'm in half way to end this plugin. I generally do it for myself. (it will be vst restricted instance plugin - no script view possible, no open code).
    [Blocked Image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcyje6zp6tpo872/KPA_DAW_SAVER.jpg?raw=1]

• ? ... !!?!!!!!!!
    Man, that is great! You are doing it?!

Yes - in free time. I think i will end up with with 16 VST dll's becouse each track plugin have to have their own vst ID number to save their own data. So you will have to manually select next plugin( like KPA saver 2, KPA saver 3 ....) for next track (another problem that cannot be solved automatically). I don have MAC but this plugin can be exported for MAC and Linux version also.