Running a TC G Force in X Slot in paralell with the Delay/Reverb slots of kemper

• Does anyone know how to do this? For example, If I have a cool ambient Delay/Reverb working together in those delay/reverb slots, and I wanted to mix in a basic digital delay on a tap tempo in the X slot (using g force) WITHOUT feeding that g force delayed signal into that ambient Delay/Reverb....So only the dry guitar signal gets fed to delay/reverb, but the effects loop basically mixes in paralell with the kemper wet reverb/delay signal? This is confusing, sorry for not doing a great job of describing my goal here!

• Thanks for the direction. The link still leaves me scratching my head...Can I return the G force effected signal AFTER kemper's Delay/Reverb, and mix that G-Force signal together with a separate signal that has the kemper delay/reverb effected symbol (but no G-Force loop)? The suggestion to use the monitor output to accomplish such a thing negates your ability to toggle the loop in the Rig, which is a must for me. Also, I need the monitor out. The suggestion to use the Loop Mix soft control doesn't clarify if doing so mixes the loop signal into the end of the signal chain (ala cab) or if it mixes that signal with what feeds into kemper delay/reverb. Any help here? Thanks!

• You're welcome - The Aux In approach can mix the G-Force output with the Kemper delay/reverb signal.

I agree with you that using a switchable FX send is preferable to using a monitor out.

Hopefully, someone is currently doing something similar with a delay or looper with their Kemper, and can speak from direct experience.

If not, you may have to plug it in to experiment with the wet/dry controls.

Failing all other options:
    When I was using parallel FX with multiple processors, I used a half rack mixer to sum the signals. I used a switchable FX send to activate the parallel effect.

• I am not a gearjunky, and does not understand what you want in your setup! But i use my G-FORCE in the FX-Loop, and it give me the delay and reverb i want and what sound good in my ears. I usually have the G-Force in the x-slot. that means you can still use the Kemper rev and dely! I am so simple that i want to hear exactly the same in my amp/monitor and the PA! i dont play in stereo