JTV series Guitars with KPA?

• Mine isn't perfect (I had some fret issues out of the box and hear some piezo plink in some contexts), but it works great with my KPA for most situations. These are all KPA+JTV:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In regards to the actual question,.. Yes the JTV's play nice with Kemper.

However, I sold all my line 6 gear in November, as it was collecting dust. I also had 2 low E Piezo's replaced under warranty, one within a week of arriving, the second 4 months later.