Unable to change preloaded slots after upgrade

• After updating I have found I cannot change the amps that are already in performance mode,
    I can load into empty slots just cannot change slots programmed prior to update..
    im hoping I have missed some thing
    steve

Steve
    Mainly my own built valve amps and Kemper

Edited once, last by Stevebeale ().

• It's more of a case I can't change what's in the slot. I select a slot browse to amp load but the previous amp is still there.
    Steve
    but yes these would have been saved in the first place ...

Steve

Edited once, last by Stevebeale ().

• FYI I have same issue. After upgrade to 3.0 it seems like midi (I use omni channel) does not work any longer with previous set of performances in perform mode.
    Javor

• FYI I downgraded the software version back to 2.7.4 and now it is working again.
    I would mark this issue CRITICAL as upgraded musicians only on the stage will find out where they are... and they will have to survive just with one sound.
    Javor

• Paults,
    The change to midi channel 2 works well in version 3.0. Anyway to change midi channel on midi controller is not necessary easy (I had to find and read its manual) so my above comment should be valid.
    Thanks for your quick help
    Kind regards
    Javor

• Ok I sorted my problem, I have 2 Kempers a Rack and a Tosty..
    same problem on both... In the end
    I booted to internal test screen cleared flash ..
    reloaded, clean set up. With no performance .. So all blank.. Then I could set the slots up no problem..
    to recap the problem I had was all my performance slots that had been set up in 2.x became un changeable in v3.0
    as in unable to change the profile in the slot.
    empty slots where ok...
    I hope this makes sense...

Steve

• OK even if it's sorted you should inform support about this.